The latest addition to NetAdvantage Ultimate has controls that Windows Phone developers can use to create apps with touch and gesture support optimized for the mobile form factor.
The new member of the Infragistics subscription package includes more than 30 data visualization and interactive chart types. NetAdvantage for Windows Phone supports the newly introduced IG Theme intended to to make applications look different from the traditional Microsoft Office brand and has data visualization controls including the Barcode, Bullet Graph, Treemap, Gauges, and Data Chart that are familiar from other NetAdvantage products.
The more than 20 interactive chart types include financial, scientific and general line of business charts and it has features, like logarithmic scale axes, moving averages, trend lines and other technical indicators that add to the analytic capabilities of data visualization applications.
Infragistics' mobile UI control toolset aligns with Microsoft's guidelines for the Windows Phone 7 experience, and includes the appropriate gesture support for multi-touch experiences that are optimized for the mobile form factor, like Pinch, Drag, Tap & Hold as well as support for vertical and horizontal orientation.
To recap its main features:
- Large Toolset - includes a large selection of XAML mobile controls for Microsoft Windows Phone 7, including barcodes and barcode readers, bullet graphs, gauges, dialog windows, message boxes, sliders, treemaps, and more
- Data Visualizations - including high performance rendering and data binding.
- Mobile Financial Charting - over 20 chart types, a logarithmic axis scale, moving averages and technical indicators for analytics
- Build Mobile Dashboards - The bullet graphs, charts, and different kinds of gauges that are included in this toolset can be used to build dashboards
- IG Theme - Style controls with a consistent visual theme
- Shared XAML Experience - Windows Phone controls share the same API and developer experience as the desktop XAML controls for WPF and Silverlight.
- Gesture Support - Included are a pinch gesture to zoom, drag gesture to pan, and tap & hold gesture to show tooltips.