YouTrack InCloud, a cloud-based version of JetBains, keyboard-centric bug and issue tracker, is now available with up to three months of free use.
YouTrack's main concepts include a keyboard-centric approach, intelligent search queries, batch operations on multiple issues from the command window, and full customization to fit any process.
For the latest InCloud version JetBrains takes care of hosting, maintenance and upgrades. It also introduces additional Reporter accounts that lets developers involve external users at no additional cost and provides a free plan to help startups and other small organisations adopt YouTrack.
The features of YouTrack InCloud:
- You get an all set-up ready-to-go issue tracker in less than 5 minutes
- No need to take care of hosting, maintenance and updates
- Your data are safe with daily backups stored on separate server
- SSL connection and custom domain
- Reporter accounts for your external users at no additional cost
- Free Plan for teams of up to 9 users
You can see YouTrack in action in this video:
For an introductory period (until February 29, 2012) JetBrains is offering the the maximum available plan (including 2,000 Users + 20,000 Reporters) for free.
To sign up for YouTrack InCloud go to http://www.jetbrains.com/youtrack
JetBrains YouTrack 2.0
To be informed about new articles on I Programmer, subscribe to the RSS feed, follow us on Google+, Twitter, Linkedin or Facebook or sign up for our weekly newsletter.