This book aims to teach developers to solve real-world problems with contemporary machine learning, artificial intelligence, and cloud computing tools. Author Noah Gift covers off-the-shelf machine learning products from Amazon, Google, and Microsoft, and demonstrates techniques using the Python data science ecosystem. The book contains workflows and examples to help you streamline and simplify every step, from deployment to production, and build scalable solutions.
Author: Noah Gift
Date: September 2018
Audience: Python developers interested in AI
Category: Artificial Intelligence and Python
- Get and configure all the tools you’ll need
- Quickly review all the Python you need to start building machine learning applications
- Master the AI and ML toolchain and project lifecycle
- Work with Python data science tools such as IPython, Pandas, Numpy, Juypter Notebook, and Sklearn
- Incorporate a pragmatic feedback loop that continually improves the efficiency of your workflows and systems
- Develop cloud AI solutions with Google Cloud Platform, including TPU, Colaboratory, and Datalab services
- Define Amazon Web Services cloud AI workflows, including spot instances, code pipelines, boto, and more
- Work with Microsoft Azure AI APIs
- Walk through building six real-world AI applications, from start to finish
More Details from Informit:
Pragmatic AI: An Introduction to Cloud-Based Machine Learning
For recommendations of Python books see Books for Pythonistas and Python Books For Beginners in our Programmer's Bookshelf section.
For more Book Watch just click.
Book Watch is I Programmer's listing of new books and is compiled using publishers' publicity material. It is not to be read as a review where we provide an independent assessment. Some, but by no means all, of the books in Book Watch are eventually reviewed.
To have new titles included in Book Watch contact BookWatch@i-programmer.info
Follow @bookwatchiprog on Twitter or subscribe to I Programmer's Books RSS feed for each day's new addition to Book Watch and for new reviews.