Purchase of the book in any format includes free access to the online Web Edition, which provides the complete text of the book online, along with short videos by the author introducing each chapter, and interactive quizzes to test your understanding of the material.
Author: Kirupa Chinnathambi
Date: December 2019
- Organize your code with variables
- Understand how functions make your code reusable
- Use the popular if/else statement to help make a decision in code
- Learn about switch statements and when to use them
- Work with for, while, and do...while loops
- Learn how to use global and local scope
- Understand what closures are
- Learn about the various places your code can live
- Understand how to write comments and good commenting practices
- Find out that pizza has an educational value beyond just being deliciously awesome
- Learn how to perform common string operations
- Use arrays to handle lists of data
- Learn to create custom objects
For more Book Watch just click.
Book Watch is I Programmer's listing of new books and is compiled using publishers' publicity material. It is not to be read as a review where we provide an independent assessment. Some, but by no means all, of the books in Book Watch are eventually reviewed.
To have new titles included in Book Watch contact BookWatch@i-programmer.info
Follow @bookwatchiprog on Twitter or subscribe to I Programmer's Books RSS feed for each day's new addition to Book Watch and for new reviews.