This book, subtitled "Full-stack web development with .NET 5 and Angular 11" aims to get developers started with Angular to build robust web applications. Valerio De Sanctis also covers ASP.NET Core 5 and Web API Controllers to implement API calls and server-side routing in the back-end. This fully revised edition includes a side-by-side comparison of the Visual Studio Angular app versus NG App and coverage of the Angular routing module.
Author: Valerio De Sanctis
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Date: January 2021
Audience: developers interested in ASP.NET Core
- Comprehensively updated with the latest features and additions in ASP.NET Core 5 and Angular 11
- Design, build, and deploy a Single Page Application or Progressive Web App with ASP.NET Core and Angular
- Adopt a full stack approach to handle data management, Web APIs, application design, testing, SEO, security, and deployment
- Implement a Web API interface with ASP.NET Core and consume it with Angular using RxJS Observables
- Set up a SQL database server using a local instance or a cloud data store
- Perform C# and TypeScript debugging using Visual Studio 2019
- Create TDD and BDD unit tests using xUnit, Jasmine, and Karma
- Explore the EF Core Fluent API and EntityTypeConfiguration classes
- Perform DBMS structured logging using third-party providers such as SeriLog
- Deploy a Web application to Windows and Linux web servers, or to cloud-based PaaS solutions such as Azure App Service
For more Book Watch just click.
Book Watch is I Programmer's listing of new books and is compiled using publishers' publicity material. It is not to be read as a review where we provide an independent assessment. Some, but by no means all, of the books in Book Watch are eventually reviewed.
To have new titles included in Book Watch contact BookWatch@i-programmer.info
Follow @bookwatchiprog on Twitter or subscribe to I Programmer's Books RSS feed for each day's new addition to Book Watch and for new reviews.