Starting with the basics of Next.js, this book demonstrates how the framework can help developers reach their goals. Michele Riva shows the versatility of Next.js by building real-world applications with step-by-step explanations. The book looks at how to choose the right rendering methodology for websites, securing it, and deploying it to different providers, all while focusing on performance and developer happiness.
Author: Michele Riva
Date: February 2022
Audience: Website developers
- Get up to speed with Next.js essentials and learn how to build apps quickly
- Understand how to create scalable Next.js architectures
- Choose between different rendering strategies, such as client-side rendering (CSR), static site generation (SSG), server-side rendering (SSR), and incremental static regeneration (ISR)
- Write unit tests and integration tests in your Next.js application
- Discover the powerful routing system and Next.js' built-in components
- Design and build modern architectures with Next.js using GraphCMS or any headless CMS
For more Book Watch just click.
Book Watch is I Programmer's listing of new books and is compiled using publishers' publicity material. It is not to be read as a review where we provide an independent assessment. Some, but by no means all, of the books in Book Watch are eventually reviewed.
To have new titles included in Book Watch contact BookWatch@i-programmer.info
Follow @bookwatchiprog on Twitter or subscribe to I Programmer's Books RSS feed for each day's new addition to Book Watch and for new reviews.