This book will teach you all you need to know to be immediately productive with MySQL 8. Ben Forta provides 30 highly focused hands-on lessons.
Author: Ben Forta
Date: November 2023
Audience: MySQL developers
- Retrieve and Sort Data
- Filter Data Using Comparisons, Regular Expressions, Full Text Search, and Much More
- Join Relational Data
- Create and Alter Tables
- Insert, Update, and Delete Data
- Leverage the Power of Stored Procedures and Triggers
- Use Views and Cursors
- Manage Transactional Processing
- Create User Accounts and Manage Security via Access Control
For recommendations of MySQL books see Read Your Way Into MySQL, MariaDB and PostgreSQL in our Programmer's Bookshelf section.
For more Book Watch just click.
Book Watch is I Programmer's listing of new books and is compiled using publishers' publicity material. It is not to be read as a review where we provide an independent assessment. Some, but by no means all, of the books in Book Watch are eventually reviewed.
To have new titles included in Book Watch contact BookWatch@i-programmer.info
Follow @bookwatchiprog on Twitter or subscribe to I Programmer's Books RSS feed for each day's new addition to Book Watch and for new reviews.