This full-color guide will help you start creating cloud-based apps and games fast, even if you've never done it before. Rob Miles has revamped the tutorial for beginners providing challenges from debugging to step-by-step Make Something Happen exercises replicated as YouTube videos linked directly from the book.
Miles aims to put code in context, showing how modern cloud applications are deployed and run, how their elements combine into working systems, and how key cloud technologies help you address security, reliability, and scalability.
Author: Rob Miles
Publisher: Microsoft Press
Date: June 2023
- Create active sites and generate dynamic web content
- Use the Node.js framework to write programs that run on servers and respond to browser requests
- Build shared applications that use services and JSON data transfer
- Host and optimize shared game experiences in the cloud
- Consider ethical and privacy issues as you design new cloud apps and services
- Streamline and improve cloud development with Express Framework, node package manager, and Git
- Use professional techniques to deliver reliable, secure, and well performing solutions
- Build cloud-hosted programs that interact with file stores and databases
- Configure and deploy a working application, step by step
- Get started with cloud-based Internet of Things (IoT) development
For more Book Watch just click.
Book Watch is I Programmer's listing of new books and is compiled using publishers' publicity material. It is not to be read as a review where we provide an independent assessment. Some, but by no means all, of the books in Book Watch are eventually reviewed.
To have new titles included in Book Watch contact BookWatch@i-programmer.info
Follow @bookwatchiprog on Twitter or subscribe to I Programmer's Books RSS feed for each day's new addition to Book Watch and for new reviews.