This recipe-based guide to Angular will help build up Angular expertise with a wide range of recipes across key tasks in web development and show how to build high-performance apps. In this second edition, Muhammad Ahsan Ayaz has updated the recipes, with added and improved recipes based on developer feedback and new challenges.
Author: Muhammad Ahsan Ayaz
Publisher: Packt Publishing
Date: December 2023
Audience: Angular developers
- Gain a better understanding of how components, services, and directives work in Angular
- Get to grips with creating Progressive Web Apps using Angular from scratch
- Build rich animations and add them to your Angular apps
- Manage your appâ€™s data reactivity using RxJS
- Implement state management for your Angular apps with NgRx
- Optimize the performance of your new and existing web apps
- Write fail-safe unit tests and end-to-end tests for your web apps using Jest and Cypress
- Get familiar with Angular CDK components for designing effective Angular components
For more Book Watch just click.
Book Watch is I Programmer's listing of new books and is compiled using publishers' publicity material. It is not to be read as a review where we provide an independent assessment. Some, but by no means all, of the books in Book Watch are eventually reviewed.
To have new titles included in Book Watch contact BookWatch@i-programmer.info
Follow @bookwatchiprog on Twitter or subscribe to I Programmer's Books RSS feed for each day's new addition to Book Watch and for new reviews.